2.1 3g problem

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
so i updated to 2.1 and have noticed that my data reception has gotten pretty spotty. anyone else have this problem if they have updated to 2.1? if so is there a fix?

R

Roy Aguilera

so i updated to 2.1 and have noticed that my data reception has gotten pretty spotty. anyone else have this problem if they have updated to 2.1? if so is there a fix?

That sucks. I was on 2.1 for about 2 hours and went back.

Chaos5

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking of moving to 2.1 and possibly overclocking. Can anyone tell me any downsides of doing either of these or any problems they have been experiencing?

Thanks

R

Roy Aguilera

The guy is having 3G issues and the thread has taken a turn. Please keep it on the OP's topic.
You can PM or start a thread in the hacking section. ;)

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
i was on 2.1 for a while. I have read many a posts about it... I do not recall any known bugs about data reception on the rom, but at this point its hard to tell cause there are quite a few variations out there. The few reports I did see about data problems were given the same suggestion to do the #228 option 2.

osubeavs728

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I tried updating roaming capabilities to no avail. I think I'm just gonna go back to 2.0.1. All the new stuff is great but my data is just fubar so its not worth it.