Twitter Apps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mscalero

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I use the free version of Twidroid, it's a great app, but I keep looking for the option of having tweets that are: Replied to me, mentions, or Direct Messages, to be highlighted on my feed. I came from Blackberry and Ubertwitter highlighted tweets very well so I could immediately see who tweeted at me, it even gave a special notification if so.

Anyone have an app like that on Android? Is this something the Twidroid Pro version offers (though it doesn't seem to mention that)?

-M

CrackberryMike

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Seesmic has the highlights, as does TweetCaster; it is not in the Pro version of TwiDroid unfortunately.

As an aside, if you buy an app from the Market, if you uninstall it within 24 hrs. you will automatically be credited. This is useful for trying out a full (Pro) version of an app without getting burned.

shdwjackal

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I like the Twidroid Pro version for my full featured app. I also use the Twidgit Widget for my home screen, as I like it better than the Twidroid Widget.

Jeremy

Original Member
Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
Hello,

I use the free version of Twidroid, it's a great app, but I keep looking for the option of having tweets that are: Replied to me, mentions, or Direct Messages, to be highlighted on my feed. I came from Blackberry and Ubertwitter highlighted tweets very well so I could immediately see who tweeted at me, it even gave a special notification if so.

Anyone have an app like that on Android? Is this something the Twidroid Pro version offers (though it doesn't seem to mention that)?

-M

Welcome to the forums! Take a look in this forum here and you will see a ton of information on Twitter apps for Android.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae