Motorola Droid 2.1

MCOG47

Feb 6, 2010
Visit site
I recently put Android 2.1 from the Nexus One on my Droid and i was wondering, when the official 2.1 os, for the droid, how do i put that on my droid?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
or spend about 30 minutes unlocking and installing all the 2.1 components. the only thing you won't have when you are finished is animated wallpapers ;)

dcarlton35

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm staying with Verizon and so far, the Droid is the king with them. There is a Devour coming in March but it's the Droid's little brother, as I have read somewhere so I will stay with Droid for now.

anon(7436)

Jan 13, 2010
twitter.com
I'm staying with Verizon and so far, the Droid is the king with them. There is a Devour coming in March but it's the Droid's little brother, as I have read somewhere so I will stay with Droid for now.

More like the Droid's retarded little brother. :mad: That thing is horrendous.

DaveTheRealtor

Nov 14, 2009
Visit site
Hi, my name is Dave and I'm a Phone-aholic.

All this upgrading talk is bad news, I used to work for AT&T, had the iPhone, and I was an iPhone Dev, always getting the latest software releases. I am trying really really hard not to reflash my Droid, you guys aren't helping my addiction...

1st Step is admitting you have a problem........ CHECK

anthonyzul

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
I like the way the Droid looks. I'd rather have a straight lined industrial look. I just rooted and installed the smoked glass rom.. couldn't be happier! I'm satisfied now and don't mind waiting.

dagostin

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
yes you will have to back to stock 2.0.1 before applying official update. Nothing stops you from trying on modified roms such as ported 2.1, but there's an extremely high chance it will fail (especially on 2.1). If you are already rooted I would just stay the course. When the official update comes out you know all the devs will get their hands on it, maybe even before most people, and they will have it out with root in no time.

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
yes you will have to back to stock 2.0.1 before applying official update. Nothing stops you from trying on modified roms such as ported 2.1, but there's an extremely high chance it will fail (especially on 2.1). If you are already rooted I would just stay the course. When the official update comes out you know all the devs will get their hands on it, maybe even before most people, and they will have it out with root in no time.
What he said.
In the BB world, I don't know how many times I made a hybrid OS, only to change it a few days later just to keep things running smooth.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae