Music Alarm

WAM

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
was wondering if there was a way to play songs from my albums/setlist as an alarm for my alarm clock, thanks guys!

~Wam

dcarlton35

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
The way that is set is your need to put a "Media" folder at the root of your sd card and inside that folder, add an "Alarms" folder and put the songs you want as alarms in there. Your Droid will recognize that for your alarms. You can also create folders named "Ringtones" and "Notifications" as well inside "Media" for those purposes as well. For example, "Ringtones" containing songs you want as ringtones, etc. Give that a try and should work for ya

WAM

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Ooooo very useful, but wouldn't that require me to download my music twice, and by doing so it would not really shuffle the songs, don't really want to hear the same one everyday

paa79594

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
The way that is set is your need to put a "Media" folder at the root of your sd card and inside that folder, add an "Alarms" folder and put the songs you want as alarms in there. Your Droid will recognize that for your alarms. You can also create folders named "Ringtones" and "Notifications" as well inside "Media" for those purposes as well. For example, "Ringtones" containing songs you want as ringtones, etc. Give that a try and should work for ya

thx a lot, that worked perfectly.

MikeB

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I use Bedside (Night Clock). Its a paid app but the dev is good. It will silence all notifications except alarms. You can dim it more than the stock app or even the 2.1 version. It will also play mp3's, etc ...

If you are rooted, he has a free LED hack that will turn off the leds when the phone is docked as well ... nice!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois