1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts

Default invisibleShield or BodyGaurdz????

I haven't seen a thread on this yet. Sorry if this is something I am re posting. But which one of these protective skins (invisibleShield or BodyGaurdz) is best? And does it interfere with any of the cases?

I would say invisi-shield cause they hold up really good and dont affect the screen at all. They're not cheap at BB so I would check around on ebay.

My BB price matched Amazon's prince. So I basically paid 20 or so bucks including best buy install of it
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fyrman49 View Post
    I haven't seen a thread on this yet. Sorry if this is something I am re posting. But which one of these protective skins (invisibleShield or BodyGaurdz) is best? And does it interfere with any of the cases?
    Check out the following threads: http://forum.androidcentral.com/sear...searchid=82306

I use the Skinomi Skin Protector. They offer lifetime replacement, apply easily, and very durable. Screen response is unaffected, which was a problem with a different screen-only cover I tried first.

Global Posts
    618 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chaddymoff View Post
    I use the Skinomi Skin Protector. They offer lifetime replacement, apply easily, and very durable. Screen response is unaffected, which was a problem with a different screen-only cover I tried first.
    Same with me - I use their "Techskin".

I like it better than IS, mainly because it is less "textured" (a smoother look/feel/gloss).

The thing I don't like about the Invisible Shield brand is that it has a somewhat tacky feel to it.
    I had the Body Guardz on my BlackBerry and thought it felt much nicer.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Global Posts
    200 Global Posts

Thanks guys. I'll check out those other ones. Jeremy, link didn't work. But thanks all the same.

I prefer the ones from . Better skin and much better price!