motorola droid in smartphone march madness

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
how the hell is this possible. that version of the BB curve is a watered down version of the new curve that is on t-mobile (which still doesnt beat the droid). i think people have like a vendetta against the droid as much as everybody who doesn't have an iphone has on the iphone. the major difference from the people against the droid and the people against the iphone is that there are so many things to say that are wrong with an iphone as apposed to the droid where people can only say it doesnt have as big of an app store

kingohearts2005

Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
how the hell is this possible. that version of the BB curve is a watered down version of the new curve that is on t-mobile (which still doesnt beat the droid). i think people have like a vendetta against the droid as much as everybody who doesn't have an iphone has on the iphone. the major difference from the people against the droid and the people against the iphone is that there are so many things to say that are wrong with an iphone as apposed to the droid where people can only say it doesnt have as big of an app store
I'm with you. I am astonished and upset by the votes so far. People cannot be serious.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
its as if Steve Jobs himself is telling his employees to vote for the iphone and every other phone that is going against and android phone or they lose their jobs haha

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site

Crackberry Kevin got on his twitter this afternoon and encouraged everyone to vote for the Curve because he thought it would be funny if it beat the Droid... defeats the whole purpose of the thing.. if they are gonna pit it against comparable products the Droid should be against the Tour and the Nexus One against the 9700 Bold... The old curve is like being against the Droid Eris or Moto Devour....

EDIT: When I voted this afternoon they were neck and neck but now that I look again I see the Droid is once again trumping the Curve 3:1...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance