Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default motorola droid in smartphone march madness

    Guys the droid is in the smartphone march madness and is currently losing in the first round to the blackberry curve 8530. Support is needed. Go vote for the droid!!!!
  2. #2  
    Brett's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,394 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

    Default

    how the hell is this possible. that version of the BB curve is a watered down version of the new curve that is on t-mobile (which still doesnt beat the droid). i think people have like a vendetta against the droid as much as everybody who doesn't have an iphone has on the iphone. the major difference from the people against the droid and the people against the iphone is that there are so many things to say that are wrong with an iphone as apposed to the droid where people can only say it doesnt have as big of an app store
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitfix View Post
    how the hell is this possible. that version of the BB curve is a watered down version of the new curve that is on t-mobile (which still doesnt beat the droid). i think people have like a vendetta against the droid as much as everybody who doesn't have an iphone has on the iphone. the major difference from the people against the droid and the people against the iphone is that there are so many things to say that are wrong with an iphone as apposed to the droid where people can only say it doesnt have as big of an app store
    I'm with you. I am astonished and upset by the votes so far. People cannot be serious.
  4. #4  
    Brett's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,394 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,393 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 7 / Incredikernel .37

    Default

    its as if Steve Jobs himself is telling his employees to vote for the iphone and every other phone that is going against and android phone or they lose their jobs haha
  5. #5  

    Default

    I did my part and voted Droid
    Quote Originally Posted by philip.stinger
    Is it lazy or just fully utilizing the technology at your disposal?
  6. #6  

    Default

    just checked, droid is winning 154-133
    Quote Originally Posted by philip.stinger
    Is it lazy or just fully utilizing the technology at your disposal?
  7. #7  

    Default

    I am thinking some bias will happen...they pretty much told people to vote for the Iphone over the Touch Pro2.
  8. #8  

    Default

    Who cares? Its a popularity contest and the Droid isn't the most popular phone in the US. Does it really matter?
  9. #9  
    YourMobileGuru's Avatar
    Formerly VZWRocks

    Posts
    2,634 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,271 Global Posts
    ROM
    what's wrong with stock?

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bitfix View Post
    how the hell is this possible. that version of the BB curve is a watered down version of the new curve that is on t-mobile (which still doesnt beat the droid). i think people have like a vendetta against the droid as much as everybody who doesn't have an iphone has on the iphone. the major difference from the people against the droid and the people against the iphone is that there are so many things to say that are wrong with an iphone as apposed to the droid where people can only say it doesnt have as big of an app store
    Crackberry Kevin got on his twitter this afternoon and encouraged everyone to vote for the Curve because he thought it would be funny if it beat the Droid... defeats the whole purpose of the thing.. if they are gonna pit it against comparable products the Droid should be against the Tour and the Nexus One against the 9700 Bold... The old curve is like being against the Droid Eris or Moto Devour....

    EDIT: When I voted this afternoon they were neck and neck but now that I look again I see the Droid is once again trumping the Curve 3:1...
    Last edited by VZWRocks; 03-17-2010 at 10:03 PM.
    Android is all about Personal Choice: Droid RAZR HD, Droid DNA, SGSIII, SG Note 2, HTC One X+, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus4... Hating is so Apple... we're better than that!

    Correcting Some of the Shared Everything Misinformation * My Phone Collection

    PSA - Verizon Galaxy Nexus Signal Strength Comparison
  10. #10  
    DeeMat's Avatar

    Posts
    275 Posts
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VZWRocks View Post
    The old curve is like being against the Droid Eris or Moto Devour.....
    Someone commented that it is "like comparing a Bentley to a Volvo." I love my Bentley!
  11. #11  
    willymakit's Avatar

    Posts
    763 Posts
    Global Posts
    934 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

    Default

    Voted alot....DROID Rules.

Posting Permissions

B