Droid and Skydrive?

Theneteffect

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
There is an App that let's you access and manage skydrive on the Android, it is called Android SMEStorage. You first have to register for an account at SMEStorage.com and sync with your skydrive account. After that you can do it from the App.

matrix2004

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
There is an App that let's you access and manage skydrive on the Android, it is called Android SMEStorage. You first have to register for an account at SMEStorage.com and sync with your skydrive account. After that you can do it from the App.

Thanks very much. It looks like the app is not out yet but should be shortly. Since Microsoft Skydrive is FREE for 25GB, i will only have to pay for the SME Storage app. I will have 25GB of cloud storage on Droid X. Simply awesome. :)

Guidos Dad

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I just recently got on this forum to start finding out about Android as I'm considering my next phone to be an Android. I currently use a WP7.5 Trophy. I searched and found this thread about using Skydrive on an Android as I had the same question on whether you can access and use a Skydrive account on an Android phone. I use my skydive account to access both on my work PC and my phone. Is there any newer information, apps, etc in use now to use Skydrive since the last posting here?