it's almost there!

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
i'm going to pee my pants in anticipation!

i really hope there is some really substantial stuff in the reveal.

i can wait another week if i have some information and pictures and whatnot to keep me occupied... :)

tdawgui

Oct 28, 2009
Visit site
i'm going to pee my pants in anticipation!

i really hope there is some really substantial stuff in the reveal.

i can wait another week if i have some information and pictures and whatnot to keep me occupied... :)

haha! you sound like me! I scour the internetz all day just in hopes of finding a smidgen of something new. I watch videos upon videos and am loving everything i hear! I can't wait for nov. 6th! :D

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
what videos? the only one i've seen is the accessory video that bgr has up...

and i'm not counting the video's of the moto site as anything :p

i'm REALLY REALLY hoping they at least let me preorder it or something tomorrow so i can feel like i did SOMETHING. :D

irie

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site
I will be switching from my BB Tour to this phone. I cant wait to get mine. I have played with the phone and have to say this is the best phone i have ever used.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
jealous!

haha, i'm switching from a tour too. i see a lot of BB users (especially on verizon) moving to this phone.

i guess it makes sense, blackberry's were the best (and most untouched) smartphones on verizon until this. plus android seems like it offers a really good balance of work and fun stuff in the OS. at least that's one of the reasons i'm switching and not getting a storm 2.

i think i'll miss the keys from the tour though, i like the beveled buttons and the curvature of the keyboard, but i can sacrifice it for the droid. :p

LtVerizonmgr

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
droids1.jpg

digitard#WN

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Loving it so far. So much it can do that I don't have enough time to play with it.

My retail friend said the same thing. My phone blew up with BBM images the other day, and when I finally checked he had sent me a bunch of shots of him playing w/ the Droid and Eris (I think it's the Eris... anyhow).

I am jealous. He is insanely psyched for them, now, and he's even selling his personal Tour to get one on his line.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
that's what my friend did the other day too, he also said pretty much the same thing, and took one home to get more acquainted with it before friday.

just a few more days! :)

digitard#WN

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Yeah,
Had said friend been able to take the unit home I'd of hijacked it for a bit of review time, but he couldn't.

Damnit! I'll see if I can get some hands on time with it on Wed/Thurs on my days off.

Sooks

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I am very excited as well , been a long time iphone/blackberry user , excited to get into something a little more open and fun i hope.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2