I love my droid

Mr.Miagi

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Definitely best phone I have had yet. Hung out with a friend last weekend who had the BB Storm2 (which I was contemplating getting) and the first day she was over, it reset it self a couple times and had the ticking black clock which means "thinking" a bunch of times. Made me realize again what a gem the Droid is.

MckeanOne

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I compared my Droid with my buddy's iPhone...no comparison. Who wants a bunch a homescreens with shortcuts. I can only assume the new iPhone will have widgets and multitasking capabilities. And the new evo from sprint looks amazing...amazing enough to switch carriers but I will hold onto Droid until I am ready for an upgrade. By then, new crazier things will be available. I remember just having a camera and a color screen was exciting!

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Same here, love my droid, and as much of a tech junkie as I am, not even thinking about any of the newer phones getting ready to come out at all!

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
The Droid is definitely s monster device. I wish there was a Droid on Sorint, I would get it. However, I like my Hero. It is no Droid, but it is a good substitute.