1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I love my droid

I don't know about you guys...but my Droid is the coolest thing ever!

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

+1 for droid

Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock, Unlock, Root

I also love my Droid, except when it trys to kill me in the night...crazy Droid...yes...crazy...
    "I'm not anti-you, I'm just Pro-me"

addicted, kinda creepy, oh well

Im getting another droid tomorrow and hopefully selling the BB!

Global Posts
    944 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock and faulty

Definitely best phone I have had yet. Hung out with a friend last weekend who had the BB Storm2 (which I was contemplating getting) and the first day she was over, it reset it self a couple times and had the ticking black clock which means "thinking" a bunch of times. Made me realize again what a gem the Droid is.

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Protagonist View Post
    I also love my Droid, except when it trys to kill me in the night...crazy Droid...yes...crazy...

It's just looking for attention...

i also love my droid, and dub myself a Droidhead

I compared my Droid with my buddy's iPhone...no comparison. Who wants a bunch a homescreens with shortcuts. I can only assume the new iPhone will have widgets and multitasking capabilities. And the new evo from sprint looks amazing...amazing enough to switch carriers but I will hold onto Droid until I am ready for an upgrade. By then, new crazier things will be available. I remember just having a camera and a color screen was exciting!
    A brick of a Nokia phone circa 1996 -> POS Sprint phone (don't remember model) -> AT&T Nokia (2003 -as seen in Spider Man) -> VZW's first picture phone with mobile internet LG VX6000 -> Motorola Razr -> LG Chocolate 2 (worst phone ever) -> LG EnV Touch -> Droid - best phone as of now

Same here, love my droid, and as much of a tech junkie as I am, not even thinking about any of the newer phones getting ready to come out at all!
    Since 2008: HTC Wing>Sidekick 3>Sidekick Slide>Sidekick LX 2009>Palm Pre>Blackberry Curve 8330>Motorola Droid>HTC Thunderbolt>Razr Maxx>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

The Droid is definitely s monster device. I wish there was a Droid on Sorint, I would get it. However, I like my Hero. It is no Droid, but it is a good substitute.

Yes another +1 for the droid lol freken phone is sick

I love my Droid because it loved me first.

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

I love my DROID_DOES>>>>>>>like my baby,,