Charges will apply?

mawint

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I just did a manual update to 2.1 and I noticed today when I attach pictures to messages it says "Converting" and then it says "Charges Will Apply." Never noticed this before. I do have unlimited texting with picture messaging so I'm not all that worried about it, just never noticed the message before. Anyone else see this message?

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I just did a manual update to 2.1 and I noticed today when I attach pictures to messages it says "Converting" and then it says "Charges Will Apply." Never noticed this before. I do have unlimited texting with picture messaging so I'm not all that worried about it, just never noticed the message before. Anyone else see this message?

Its always been there. For whatever reason, it warns you in case your plan has SMS but not MMS. (since MMS messages use more data) Nothing to worry about; on VZW you have unlimited everything, so it doesn't apply to you.

mawint

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I knew I wouldn't get charged since I have unlimited messaging just thought it was weird it was there. Never noticed it before. I guess it doesn't differentiate between your messaging packages but I wouldn't expect it to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon