1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default multiple texts and now no texts

I was receiving duplicate texts before, 2 or 3. Didn't happen every time. Couldn't make sense of it. But I figured it was just the network. Now I don't receive texts. I get a notification but then no text...

Again, no rhyme or reason. I'm running koush's Rom, currently 5.0.5.4. Should I be getting rdy to warranty my Droid?

yeah, I've been getting duplicates for the past week or so on CM 5.0.5.3 from multiple people. A friend with a stock droid also said she got duplicates a couple times when I sent her messages. I'm also using handcent but uninstalling it doesn't seem to correct the problem.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

sounds like me - even the handcent part. beware - the droid gremlins will soon just delete the texts. so anyone else have this problem? i really don't want to warranty this thing out...

bump

its been happening to me too, and it seems like its happening more often too, found this other thread in the forums, might shed some light on the subject

DROID and double texts - Android Central Forums

EDIT: Also found this link from another thread, which recommends turning the "Auto-Retrieve" function off to help the issue, I'm trying that now..

SMS - Android Central Forums
    Last edited by popsc.comp; 04-12-2010 at 03:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by philip.stinger
    Is it lazy or just fully utilizing the technology at your disposal?