This phone sucks!

Jodamiss

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I have had my Flipside for almost 30 days. One BIG thing that drew me to this phone was the real keyboard. I really like that about it. There are no other smart phone with ATT right now with that feature.

I have been having the "Low Memory" issue as a few others have said. I have a few apps installed. App Manager, Bubble, Bubble Breaker, Download All files, Out of Milk, Opera Mini, Google Maps and Angry Birds.

This phone is quite slow in responsiveness most of the time. I feel like if I am going to have a smart phone then I should be able to run a few apps on it without problems. I thought it was Angry Birds causing the issue but after deleting the phone and using it for a while and still getting the Low Memory error, I decided that it probably wasn't the cause.

I have until next Friday to decide if I want to return it for a different one. Of course that would mean I would have to be happy with a virtual QWERTY keyboard.

The only other phones that I think I might like are the Samsung Captivate, Moto Bravo or the HTC Aira(I think thats what its called)

w4rp1g

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't agree more. It was the only phone available with a real keyboard and Android. I like it more than my old iPhone though because of the real keyboard and freedom I get with Android. The low memory thing blows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs