Motorola Titanium Q and A

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
So i bought a titanium yesterday for work and as a secondary phone. !st question...where is the dedicated thread?

2nd, if you guys have any questions about the device i will answer them.

penguinuser

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So i bought a titanium yesterday for work and as a secondary phone. !st question...where is the dedicated thread?

I have to use nextel for work and still have the bb 8350 and it's on its last leg. Is the Titanium any better than the bb??? I've never really liked it but it did the job. I guess I'm just wondering if I will be totally dissapointed with the new one. Thanks

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
a let a friend of mine play with it for a while. hes a nextel blackberry user. he is used to the form factor and said it felt pretty solid. he also liked the keyboard. he said if he didnt need some of the services on a bb he would totally buy the titanium. Thats all i got from him though.

I personally love the phone. it lasts forever. its loud as hell. and it gets great reception. with my old i1 i didnt get signal at my house. i get full signal with the titanium.

maxertx

May 13, 2011
Visit site

There is a place holder now for the Motorola Titanium. If you have any questions, please shot them over there. I have one myself and have been using it for about a week now.

arellanopolo

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
hi .. i am new to the forum ... my name is POLO ..... mi question is .....does the titanium works with boost mobile ? i can not send txt or use the internet ..... is there any way it can be fix /////

thaks for your help ///////

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool