- 4 Posts
Pictures not showing in gallery!
Hi guys first post,
Basically I downloaded the app ES File Explorer and I cut everything on the internal storage and pasted it in to my SD card. Everything worked perfectly except now I can't view any of my photos in the gallery, it seems as if they all just disappeared! I noticed something during the switch over from the internal to the SD card that a message about DCIM came up. Now apparently that has to do with photos and I just skipped it. I went into my SD card folder after and it only shows the pictures that have been screenshot and those that have been posted on Instagram. None of my pictures that have actually been taken with my camera are in my sd card folder neither in my internal storage.
Does this mean they have been deleted because I pressed skip during the transfer? I really hope not, someone please help!
The phone I am using is the Motorola Razr I XT890.
- 04-24-2013, 02:02 PM #2
- 05-21-2013, 08:53 AM #3
- By Techboy10 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2013, 04:49 PM
- By justlaxin13 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:48 AM
- By jelly roll in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2011, 05:19 PM
- By XCalibration17 in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2011, 10:34 PM
- By tillithz in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2010, 11:18 PM