- 1 Posts
Droid razr battery problems
my Droid razr isn't working right?
My phone decided it doesn't like some chargers. They will work for a week but then my phone will say its charging but lose battery life. I was out running and I was changing songs and the screen glitched and it was 20% when it was 60 before. Its also incredibly slow and glitchy. Ill be playing music and the phone will start changing songs, going into settings, and changing volume on its own. Is there a way I can fix this? I don't have the money for a new phone. Does anyone else have these issues?
- 12-04-2013, 04:06 AM #2
You said the Droid RAZR did you mean that or did you mean the RAZR or the RAZR i because we are in the RAZR i's forum. No sorry haven't had any problems with my i been using it with an LG charger and it works fine.
If you meant the others they have their own forums.
Posted via Android Central App on my Motorola XT890 RAZR i
- By gameson in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 45Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:51 AM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2013, 06:57 PM
- By juststart in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2013, 01:32 PM
- By Louis Corio in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 11-26-2013, 05:57 AM
- By spackmanstephen in forum Google GlassReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 05:56 PM