Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UJ95x
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Razr i or Moto G?

Hiya, need some advice please! I've used a Razr i for the past year, and think it's a fab phone. My forth smartphone, it ticked my boxes, better than the nexus 4, samsung S3, being crucially, fast and small. It was faulty however and I've got a refund and am now pondering my next buy. I hear that the Moto G is very good, is it better than the Razr i? Not bothered much about camera much, as said, it's speed and size which is important to me.

Thanks!!

Global Posts
    9,584 Global Posts
    ROM
    SlimLP 5.0.2 Weekly

Default Re: Razr i or Moto G?

Quote Originally Posted by honeyfleur View Post
    Hiya, need some advice please! I've used a Razr i for the past year, and think it's a fab phone. My forth smartphone, it ticked my boxes, better than the nexus 4, samsung S3, being crucially, fast and small. It was faulty however and I've got a refund and am now pondering my next buy. I hear that the Moto G is very good, is it better than the Razr i? Not bothered much about camera much, as said, it's speed and size which is important to me.

Thanks!!
    The Moto G is great. Performance should be smooth, and the size is fantastic. I'd say the MG.
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Current Devices:
    Galaxy Note 4
    rMBP 13"
    iPad 2
    Thanked by:
    honeyfleur likes this.