- 15 Posts
Razr i or Moto G?
Hiya, need some advice please! I've used a Razr i for the past year, and think it's a fab phone. My forth smartphone, it ticked my boxes, better than the nexus 4, samsung S3, being crucially, fast and small. It was faulty however and I've got a refund and am now pondering my next buy. I hear that the Moto G is very good, is it better than the Razr i? Not bothered much about camera much, as said, it's speed and size which is important to me.
- 04-12-2014, 09:49 AM #2"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By charlyee in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 66Last Post: 07-06-2014, 08:04 AM
- By Enigma07 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 05-05-2014, 04:10 AM
- By jeffdanger in forum HTC One M8Replies: 79Last Post: 04-22-2014, 07:11 AM
- By Gregg Cleland in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 04-20-2014, 12:45 AM