wifi is connected but no access of internet

RickyJagyasi

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
dear san,
i m having smartphone spice android version 2.3.6
i m connected with my wifi router few days before it was working fine
but now when i m connected to my wifi router it connects .and after 20 seconds it indicates that wifi is connected but no internet or any other access

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Well, try restarting the router and the device and again if that doesn't solves your problem from the wireless network remove the stored information by your device and then again try connecting it. That should be enough to sort your problem out.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked to see if Internet is working on another device? Also make sure mobile data is turned on in settings.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

janetbrauns

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Have you checked to see if Internet is working on another device? Also make sure mobile data is turned on in settings.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

Hi, Jay. I'm having the same problem all of a sudden with my Android phone and tablet. The network is fine on laptop and desktop, which are Windows, not Android.

I believe you meant to say "make sure mobile data is turned off," since when it's on, the device uses mobile data instead of wifi. In other words, my phone goes online when it's on mobile data. Set on wifi, with icons and report both showing excellent connection, neither has a working connection to the internet.

Is that correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech