ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nit3H8wk

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine just got this phone it rocks. Adobe flash player and firefox. I rooted his phone with gingerbreak and removed the bloatware. With all the apps and games installed still almost 1GB free of internal storage for apps and whatever. This phone is blazing fast boots up very quick and installs apps lightning fast. I could deal without the custom roms. It makes the optimus v look like the intercept. The only downside i can see is a little less signal strength however more reliable 3g than the v. Also noticed it comes with 2.2.2 instead of 2.2.1.

staticmaal

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
A friend of mine just got this phone it rocks. Adobe flash player and firefox. I rooted his phone with gingerbreak and removed the bloatware. With all the apps and games installed still almost 1GB free of internal storage for apps and whatever. This phone is blazing fast boots up very quick and installs apps lightning fast. I could deal without the custom roms. It makes the optimus v look like the intercept. The only downside i can see is a little less signal strength however more reliable 3g than the v. Also noticed it comes with 2.2.2 instead of 2.2.1.

Do you know how he removed the bloatware?

crump84

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Like what do i do in titanium backup?

Open the app, go to the backup/restore tab at the top. Scroll to the app you want to uninstall, select it, then select uninstall. Fairly easy stuff. Might to back it up first, just in case.

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss