Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Phone not sending and receiving most text messages?

I just activated my Motorola Triumph about 2 hours ago. I must say that i am very impressed with it... but for some reason, by phone isnt sending most texts and im not receiving them from my friends. I tried sending a couple to my mom and only one reached. She sent a few to me, and i only received one again. Does anybody know what the issue could be?

Default Re: Phone not sending and receiving most text messages?

Not sure if its related, but i had this exact same problem when i bought my first virgin mobile phone the Rumor 2. took a few calls to virgin mobile and a few activations but i go it figured out. i suggest calling them.
    LG Optimus V
    Xionia Recovery
    Reborn ROM

ROM
    Rooted Stock

VM says it takes up to four hours for everything to start working. BUT mine is acting weird too, try restarting it, that caused a **** ton of texts to get to me at the same time.

Yep. had the same problem when i first bought my Rumor 2. But strangely when i first bought my Optimus V everything was working perfectly the second after i activated....
    LG Optimus V
    Xionia Recovery
    Reborn ROM