Battery

johnp012001

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes, extended battery would be excellent. Been searching the net since I got my Triumph...have yet to find one...

...or a decent case, for that matter. :(
Since this is supposedly really a Huawei, has anyone found a battery for a Huawei x6? I haven't, and this is a deal killer for me. I like the comfort of a back up battery.

lepy

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...%3D8294%26seq%3D1%26format%3D2&token=9wdW491N

I received one of these in the mail today and can already tell it is going to change my charging habits drastically. Has enough jucie for almost 2 whole charges and has a clever design that lets you charge both phone and battery pack with the same cable. Mainly, I was able to leave the battery in my pocket and use/charge the MT at the same time without fear of breaking ports while running around town. 3 charges worth of power should make it through the heaviest of days no problem. These initial thoughts are subject to change of course, but monoprice has never disappointed me before. This looks to be an extremely solid product especially with the absence of high capacity replacements.

Reactions: vet3shaws

vet3shaws

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Lepy, How's the 2600mAh Universal External Backup Battery doing? I'm really interested in it. I like the 2.1amp version but it's larger. I like the idea of charging faster than 1amp with the one you linked to. Much less, it's not worth it.

For my wife, it's worth her plugging in mid-day, because she's got a purse that facilitates this. For me, I plug it in when I may need it, because it's hard to walk around with the cable and all plugged in our pants.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11