Gingerbreak giving you problems?

michy9

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I posted another thread on wifi problems, and from that feedback, and other problem threads I wanted to ask you guys, "If you have rooted with Gingerbreak, are you having problems? And do you think the problems are because of Gingerbreak?" Just curious.

theboundless

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I posted another thread on wifi problems, and from that feedback, and other problem threads I wanted to ask you guys, "If you have rooted with Gingerbreak, are you having problems? And do you think the problems are because of Gingerbreak?" Just curious.
Gingerbreak was the easiest root I've ever done on any android phone! You don't even need a computer. Works great.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
ive never used it.

in the first 10 minutes of owning my Triumph, I booted into download mode, replaced recovery.img with ClockworkMod, rebooted into recovery and flashed CM7 Gingerbread that already has root.

who would want to stick to froyo on a phone this powerful? if any of you are still on it, i urge you to check out the latest builds of MIUI and CM7 over on AndroidForums (they have more active development than this forum) and you dont need to be a member to download the roms.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks