MT CLONES

staticmaal

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I see theres two GSM versions of the MT. Spica MI 410 Slim and Huawei U9000 IDEOS X6. Do anybody think that we can use those roms for our phones just change a couple of files and it will work or theres no sense in doing it just wait for a dev to work on it? I'm looking to see will their cases fit our phones. But i cant tell the difference. Here's the links MT Motorola Triumph - Full phone specifications Huawei Huawei U9000 IDEOS X6 - Full phone specifications. I'll go look around at the Malls today to see if they have any cases for huwaei u9000 ideos.

Todd042

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
As far as Clones go there is about 5 of them the one that best looks like the MT is the ViewSonic ViewPad 4, it just has a metal case. Here is a link to the Review looks just like it, all but the case that is. And it's also a GSM phone, but with all the clones we should see some cross over to the CDMA world.

floridarick

May 13, 2011
Visit site
I think its kind of ironic that you call the x6 & the mi410 clones of the MT when both of those phones were out before the MT! The truth of the matter is MT and the m410 are clones of the x6!!! Face the facts people it's true........

bjones72751

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I think its kind of ironic that you call the x6 & the mi410 clones of the MT when both of those phones were out before the MT! The truth of the matter is MT and the m410 are clones of the x6!!! Face the facts people it's true........

It doesn't really matter which is the clone, only that these are all variants of the same model. Hopefully some devs can port some existing roms or even build new ones. I'm hoping to buy MT soon, just waiting right now to see if they put out any updates to fix some of the issues that I've read about.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance