Anyone here come from the Intercept?

zjs

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
What's the Triumph like compared to the Intercept? Ever since I got the Intercept about 6 months ago I've hated it a little more every day. The lag and unresponsiveness is just unbearable, and I was wondering how the Triumph compares. Is it ok with virgin mobile's network? Is web browsing fast enough for moderate use? What is screen quality like compared to the intercept? Any comparisons would be appreciated. I really need an alternative to this piece of crap.

wilhannes

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I had an intercept and couldn't wait to get rid of it. There is no comparing the speed on the triumph. it is so fast compared to the intercept. gave away the intercept and I love everything about the triumph.

Reactions: zjs

zjs

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Another Question, What is the build quality like on this phone compared to the intercept? Does is feel solid, and does it have a plastic feel or more metal?

catchjeff

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah had one too and like mentioned before the speed was horrible. Only thing it was good for was the keyboard. I installed the 2.3 keyboard on the MT and can type 3 times as fast as I did on the intercept.

skyracer53

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
i came from intercept as well,

i can honestly say the triumph is 10 times better in every possible way. this phone can do everything the intercept can and then some, at 50 times the speeds and better.

the build quality feels good, fine for me and not ridiculously cheap. the screen is gorilla glass which is really nice, and personally i've felt that the reception and data speeds have been faster as well.

the only thing that upsets me with this phone is the poor 720p video quality, and the lack of LED on the screen, causing a lot of glare =/

zjs

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I finally picked up my Triumph a couple days ago. The speed compared to the intercept is amazing. I've also had no wifi issues or light leakage, and my signal honestly seems much better than what my intercept would get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781