Moto Triumph: The Pro Reviews are IN!!!

theboundless

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
It seems like a lot of sites nowadays have reviews for the Triumph, which are generally very good, I just thought I'd share them frankenreview style with some of their summary quotes:

"To wrap things up I?ll start by saying for anyone using Virgin Mobile that have yet to try an Android device this would be the perfect device for you. It is simple, and clean, with a very sleek design as well as running completely stock Android. This is a great phone to introduce someone into a smartphone, or Android in general. With good build quality like Motorola is known for, higher end mid-range specs and a 4.1″ screen you can?t go wrong for $300 off contact.

This phone is a huge step for Virgin Mobile as it?s not just a pay as you go cheap feature phone you?ll use for a few months and forget about. Users wont pay for a few months and then stop using the service like with the average flip phone, this is a quality device someone can use for years to come with Virgin Mobile. It is available as of last week and can be yours for just $299. I highly recommend this phone to anyone considering moving to pay as you go, or that currently uses Virgin Mobile."

Motorola Triumph Review [Virgin Mobile] - SlashGear

"While the Motorola Triumph may not be the best Android phone on the market, it's definitely the best prepaid Android handset we've ever seen. With its stunning 4.1-inch display, clean interface, fantastic multimedia feature set, and great performance, the Triumph is certainly the top smartphone of Virgin Mobile's current lineup. Yes, the Triumph is pricey at $299.99, but Virgin Mobile offers it without a contract along with plans that start as low as $25 a month for unlimited text and data plus 300 voice minutes. The low monthly plans make the Triumph well worth it, especially if you're keen on having a prepaid phone."

Motorola Triumph Review - Watch CNET's Video Review

"The Motorola Triumph is the device to get if you are searching for a contract-free phone. The Triumph is fast, it has great battery life, and its screen is sharper than any of the qHD displays we've seen on Motorola's subsidized phones for larger carriers. At $300 the Triumph is a steal, and I recommend it to anyone looking for a new phone. It may not take the best pictures, but overall the phone is excellent."

Motorola Triumph Phone Review | PCWorld

"So did the Triumph live up to the hyperbolic hype? In a word: yes. As far as mid-range, pre-paid Android phones go, it's definitely a winner. Motorola shot high with this one, and not just in terms of marketing. It not only shares a processor with a trio of higher-end phones (the aforementioned Thunderbolt, Revolution, and Incredible 2), but it also has the look and feel of a more expensive handset. At $300 and no contractual commitment, we're willing to overlook the sometimes-sluggish startup of apps, and inconsistent connectivity. It hasn't quite ousted the Optimus One from the top of our pre-paid list, but second place still wins a prize, right?"

Motorola Triumph review -- Engadget

"If you're a Virgin Mobile user looking to upgrade to a smartphone, the Motorola Triumph is the one to get. Even if you aren't on Virgin, the Triumph is worth your attention thanks to its super-cheap monthly plans. While it doesn't quite measure up to the top postpaid phones like the Motorola Photon 4G ($199.99, 4.5 stars), remember that you'll pay $70/month rather than $35/month for the Photon 4G's plan. Still, if the Triumph's $299.99 up-front price seems like too big of an investment, the LG Optimus V remains a great deal. The screen is smaller and it's less powerful than the Triumph, but it's fine for casual users."

Motorola Triumph (Virgin Mobile) Review & Rating | PCMag.com

"The term "prepaid phone" conjures up visions of a poorly constructed device with even worse performance. Thankfully, the Motorola Triumph for Virgin Mobile defies the stereotype. For $299, you'll walk away with a mid-level Android phone that mostly satisfies, from its light weight and big screen to its 1-GHz processor. The best part is that you'll save hundreds versus competing carriers over two years. What keeps this handset from garnering a higher rating is its weak battery life. Overall, though, the Triumph is a good value for those who are content with 3G speeds."

Motorola Triumph Android Smartphone Review | Virgin Mobile Android Smartphone Reviews at LAPTOP Magazine

nickmiller71

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
It seems like a lot of sites nowadays have reviews for the Triumph, which are generally very good, I just thought I'd share them frankenreview style with some of their summary quotes:

"To wrap things up I?ll start by saying for anyone using Virgin Mobile that have yet to try an Android device this would be the perfect device for you. It is simple, and clean, with a very sleek design as well as running completely stock Android. This is a great phone to introduce someone into a smartphone, or Android in general. With good build quality like Motorola is known for, higher end mid-range specs and a 4.1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress