Click here to activate showing up after activation?

rrspikes

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I've had my MT activated since last Thursday. The second day after activation the "click here to activate" icon showed up in the notification bar. Without researching it, I pressed on it and ended up with a failure notice directing me to call VM.

I called, explained I'd already activated my MT and was being promoted to activate again. The last CSR I spoke with had me wipe my MT and reactivate it and was insistent I not use it until 4 hours had past or I received an sms from VM. I never got the sms so I waited a full 5 hours.

My MT has worked well until a half hour ago when I rebooted my MT and the "click here to activate" notification reappeared. This time I did nothing but clear the notification and started to research on the web what might be causing this to no avail.

My MT is working just fine, I can make/take calls, sms, mms, etc. I am not willing to call VM again as it was a nightmare the last time so any assistance anyone can provide here would be greatly appreciated.

My MT's software version is 039 and it's rooted.

rrspikes

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Good to know it's a known issue. I reckon I'll continue to clear the notification when it comes up until is gets fixed.

VirginMobileGuy

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Its nothing-.- put it this way it might say that but you know when a phone is activate when the 3g is on connected or not but yess they happens to me after rebooting just clear the notification and that's it