screen protectors?

kob1

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought a zagg at best buy on sale for $12, but removed both layers of the factory savers. Also the zagg has a rubbery sticky feel to it. I had zagg on my BB and loved it so I went for it again. Some people will hate the feel but for 12 bucks,

theboundless

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
so it doesnt need water to install it? thaaankkss :D
Yeah the zagg screen protectors do need their solution to put them on, but I've found that its really no big deal, and actually helps if you need to remove it and reapply it, if you didn't align it right. I have a zagg protector on my MT right now, and its a great protector, but I'd rather have a hard screen protector (the zagg has a "gummy" texture). Anyone know a good hard screen protector for the MT?

ecr959

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah the zagg screen protectors do need their solution to put them on, but I've found that its really no big deal, and actually helps if you need to remove it and reapply it, if you didn't align it right. I have a zagg protector on my MT right now, and its a great protector, but I'd rather have a hard screen protector (the zagg has a "gummy" texture). Anyone know a good hard screen protector for the MT?
I bought "Skinomi" for $10 and I think its really good. Yes, you need to spray the solution that comes with it, I think the hassle is worth it. It does not feel gummy, it fits so well, you don't know there is a screen protector there.

If you paid full price for the Triumph, then a quality screen protector is really worth the investment.