Motorola Triumph (and VM) Coupons!

xthedakmanx

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Okay, So I decided to merge my posts into just one for convince to everyone.

10% off

Here's the link to the coupon page Best Buy Printable Coupon: 10% OFF from Select Categories - dealspl.us

This coupon gives you 10% off the Triumph at any Best Buy store. I can confirm that it works (bought mine using it, I just showed them it from my optimus v, and they typed the code in).
This coupon could also be used on many other products there

Target Top Up Cards
Currently in my area, top up cards are marked down.
50$ for 45.99
35$ for 33.99
25$ for 23.99

I'm not sure if this is at other places, but it should be

Target 50$ card with purchase(Unconfirmed)
(thanks pre for the tip)
Target has $50 gift card with full price $299 purchase.

If anyone else finds any discounts or coupons, please post them in this thread and I'll put em up ^_^

Last edited:

pre

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Buying a Triumph? Possible coupon

Target has $50 gift card with full price $299 purchase. Couple of e-tailers have it for ~$250, potentially without sales tax

Reactions: xthedakmanx

treelover3

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Also, if you have a Target Redcard you will get 5% off of your purchase at checkout just for using the Redcard. There is a credit Redcard as well as a debit Redcard. You get 5% off your purchase using either of the cards. The debit card just takes the money out of your checking account.

I am going to go to Target tonight and get the Triumph and give it a try. I really want a larger screen than is on my Opt. V.

With the 5% discount and MN tax, the phone will cost me about $306.00; plus I'll get the $50.00 gift card and 90 days to decide if I like the phone.
tl?