Text messages from I-Phones all caps?

ckane66

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

For some reason, it seems like every other time I receive a text message from an I-Phone it either comes through as all caps with no emoticons or it looks "normal" with emoticons. This happens on both my Go SMS Pro and stock sms messaging app as well.

Is there some type of setting adjustment I need to do on my side to correct? Thanks!

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
its probably more to do with the way iphones encode the text and how sprint receives it. not likely to be your phone.

however, it would be good to know if its only verizon iphones or ATT iphones or both. could narrow it down.

I have trouble sending long texts to GSM users (att, tmobile) and their MMS messages come to me all jumbled. regardless of ROM or sms app.

i will say that on my Optimus V i can get regular text messages from iphone users on both networks and they come in perfectly, so then again it might actually be the phone.

not enough info to know though

Reactions: ckane66

theboundless

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi all,

For some reason, it seems like every other time I receive a text message from an I-Phone it either comes through as all caps with no emoticons or it looks "normal" with emoticons. This happens on both my Go SMS Pro and stock sms messaging app as well.

Is there some type of setting adjustment I need to do on my side to correct? Thanks!
I've had plenty of people sms me from their iphones, and it always looks fine. Same with my previous optimus, too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21