Motorola Triumph Upgrades 12/16/11 Update

skreed01

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Go to AndroidForums. the Triumph section is way more alive and the How-Tos are clearly written and easy to understand, and dont involve all these crazy steps.

also, there is a android 4.0 ROM being released soon, and some very good and up to date CM7 and MIUI roms.

I am more than half way through these instructions, and your advice is to go someplace else and start all over again, AFTER I have made irreparable changes to my phone? I don't think so!

mpresto4

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
hi i just installed the kernal onto my device and whenever i try to turn on my phone it makes it to the unlock screen then it just freezes up and tries to reboot. any ideas?
also it says my sd card is damaged :/

Last edited:

VirginMobileGuy

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
hi i just installed the kernal onto my device and whenever i try to turn on my phone it makes it to the unlock screen then it just freezes up and tries to reboot. any ideas?
also it says my sd card is damaged :/

Try going into Clock Works Mod Recovery and factory deleting everything,wiping the cache and delvik cache.
Hope that helps

pseibeaoux

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I am kinda stuck on step 7. I think I followed all the previous steps just fine. I installed the kernal from the SD card using the Recovery app, but when I go to reboot the screen seems like it is locked on the Motorola logo. It won't reboot. I've waited a really long time to see what would happen, but it's not doing anything. I powered down and tried again. The same thing. I booted back into recovery and re-installed. Still nothing.

What am I missing?

beto0109

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I am on the Second part where my phone is suppose to be faster on its G3, but everytime that I dial ##33284# it promt the MSL but when I type the 000000 it only reboot my phone what is happeneing?

ChrisT108

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
After I installed the UMPH Kernel My phone won't boot, it shows about two seconds of the boot animation after the Motorola Logo and then the screen goes black! What did I do wrong and how do I fix it?!