VirginMobileGuy

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Don't know if I'm late to this but applanet is back on for anyone who didn't know.:)
link: applanet.net/
This app provides you with loads of games apps that you either wanted but where to expensive or you just wanted it free although there are many more markets like this one this is by far the smoothest one I own on my phone if you guys want to see more BLACK MARKETS like this one send me a msg and ill provide you a link to more:)

kameleon

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
This is handy for those apps that you want to try before you buy. Most of the time 15 minutes is just not long enough to fully test an app.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
This is handy for those apps that you want to try before you buy. Most of the time 15 minutes is just not long enough to fully test an app.

if your using an app for more than 15 minutes, you might as well have bought it.

i dont know too many people who, after downloading a free fully working cracked version of the same app they paid for, would go out of there way to delete it and buy the same one again.

its just not in the nature of most people.

so in the interest of that, this thread is probably not too good to have around.

VirginMobileGuy

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
sorry if if you guys didn't like this thread but this is usefull for not only cracked. apps but if you lost say your sms this app has it or maybe you want something HTC has bit you don't say the. keyboard the the clock widget ext...

idbl_fanatic

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
i dont know too many people who, after downloading a free fully working cracked version of the same app they paid for, would go out of there way to delete it and buy the same one again.

its just not in the nature of most people.

so in the interest of that, this thread is probably not too good to have around.

I do, I try it out for a couple of days, then buy it, an example that I did this with is easyprofiles.

Bobby Norrell

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Don't know if I'm late to this but applanet is back on for anyone who didn't know.:)
link: applanet.net/
This app provides you with loads of games apps that you either wanted but where to expensive or you just wanted it free although there are many more markets like this one this is by far the smoothest one I own on my phone if you guys want to see more BLACK MARKETS like this one send me a msg and ill provide you a link to more:)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers