[ROM] CM7-TG-Reloaded (Final: 03-25)

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7-TG-Reloaded (Latest: 02-18)

That shouldn't be a problem, did you wipe cache and dalvik cache? or try forgetting that SSID and re-add it.

jSterling

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Full wipe of everything but FAT this time :) and I noticed good improvements, I'm pretty sure I was still on the 2-2 build. I just hope that the audio with headphones bug is fixed. Also I noticed a increase in battery when the screen is off! Huge plus! Keep up the great work!

EDIT: For some reason the volume seems slightly louder then it used to when the volume was down but won't lower for good when I get a notification...

Sent from my Triumph using Tapatalk

Last edited:

catchjeff

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7-TG-Reloaded (Latest: 03-01)

I got a few questions about this build.

Do we need to install the 2.29 kernel or is that built in?
Do we need to have the thunderprop for gameloft games?
Do I need to install the latest maps apk?

The reason I am asking is because my other MT I had everything on there but I had to get a new one sent to me and it is barebones. I am flashing my first rom on this phone so that is why it is not such a simple question from my point of view.

Thank you

catchjeff

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Well I just went ahead and put them all on there. Must say that this is a nice rom and pretty smooth. I have not played around with it much yet but will have plenty of time today to screw around with it while working in the comedy club box office.

Two things I have come across that's pretty annoying is the ADW Launch that is stock on this rom. When I am in the app drawer and hit the home soft key on the phone or the home key in the app drawer it take me to the panel on the launcher that I had up last not the home panel. Same thing when on another ADW launcher panel. When u hit the home soft key it does nothing. Easily fixed by using go launcher which I prefer but others might not.

The other issue is still from previous builds and that's when pulling the phone away from my ear when either another call comes through or I need to use the key pad it does not turn the screen on it stays blank. I am going to see if installing go dialer and uninstalling the stock dialer will work through titanium back up. I will let you know if that works or not.

Awesome work though I love messing around with these new Roms n updates. Keep up the great work guys n gals.

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

The latest kernel is always included with latest ROM. But you need to flash gapps linked in post #1 the first time for this ROM so it has access to android market to download the rest.

Also see post #1 about the 99memory script that has basically what the v6 superscript does. Although I disabled it so it uses default Android lowmemkiller settings for most people who like to multitask & leave multiple apps in the memory. You can tweak it, google for info on what it does and whether it's good or not.

funkmastert

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] CM7-TG-Reloaded (Latest: 03-04)

I just wanted to post a big THANK YOU, for all your time and hard work making such a great ROM for the triumph. Of course this goes out to you and all the other devs whose modifications are included in this package. You guys really demonstrate the true power of open source development that makes the Android platform so rich! Mad props, please keep up the good work.

PS Is there a way I can give a small donation? Forgive me if I have overlooked an obvious outlet for that!

OverByter

May 30, 2011
Visit site

I asked the same question, might as well repeat the answer here for all who might be thinking of contributing to this wonderful and extremely patient dev known as Whyzor. Just check out the first post in this thread and all will be revealed. :D

OverByter

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Is there a script for this kernel to move the swap file to sd? Don't know if I'm saying that correctly.

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

Is there a script for this kernel to move the swap file to sd? Don't know if I'm saying that correctly.

Shouldn't have to, the Triumph has a lot more internal memory (1 GB), also swap is something that would be used a lot if it was needed, and having it on sdcard can be slow and shorten its lifespan.

My donate link is at the bottom of post #1, no paypal account required.

OverByter

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Yeah was used to it on the Intercept plus I saw that CM7 has the options for formatting the card so I wasn't sure. But if it was needed wouldn't it be better on the sd card as opposed to internal flash? Much easier to replace a worn sd card than internal memory, no? Thanx for the quick reply.

Last edited:

catchjeff

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Question, now that the market is called google play do we still download the gapps apk? I m guessing for now yes and it will prompt us to update to google play.
I guess we can backup google play with titanium back up, I just got the pro edition omg, and reinstall it once the update has been flashed.

OK answered my own question I think!

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site

SDcards are slower than internal memory I think, doesn't really matter because swap isn't enabled in this ROM.

BT & Wifi have worked together more stabily on build 1-21 & after, only broke in recent builds, likely from a CM7 change upstream. Check post #2 for older builds if you can live without some of the newer features.

tcfd43

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

hey all
i have the 2-18-2012 cm7 for the MT and when i try to get my Google account to sync its not working. i go to add account only thing is corporate or Facebook click corporate enter in my infobrings me to this screen
DOMAIN\USERNAME:
\tfd4309
PASSWORD:
my account Password
SERVER:
Gmail.com
i click next and message comes up unable to open server connections

Am i doing something wrong?

dhwagner

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site

Anyone having battery issues with this latest upgrade?
I am my battery life is cut in half all of a sudden - even if I turn everything off - extreme mode in Juice Defender - used to get about 14 to 15 hours on a charge - now it's at 5?
I have 4 batteries and keep changing them out.

Curious if anyone else is having this issue? Or maybe I have something else wrong.

any input would be helpful

anon(395747)

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

I am my battery life is cut in half all of a sudden - even if I turn everything off - extreme mode in Juice Defender - used to get about 14 to 15 hours on a charge - now it's at 5?

Curious if anyone else is having this issue? Or maybe I have something else wrong.

You must have something running in the background or an app that is killing your battery.

I have no battery issues, except for when I use it heavily and constantly. Right now on single charge, I'm at 2 days 15 hours with 36% remaining. I just leave the cell radio on along with brightness increased a little and on occasion turn on Wi-Fi or 3G when I need it. Little to slightly moderate use, mostly texting and an authentication use for a game or log-in, and a phone call once or twice.

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

I have, but nowhere near as bad. I used to get 18-20 on a single charge, with wifi on and moderate use, but its been down to 14-15 lately. Didn't change anything except the ROM, so not sure what's going on.

Sent from my Triumph using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress