1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Motorola Triumph Hybrid case

Hi, I have been contacting Speck phone case lately about making a hybrid case for the Motorola Triumph. I have been talking to there designers and makers for there cases a lot lately about the Motorola Triumph and if they will make a Hybrid case for the triumph. I told them that no other brand has a hybrid case out for the triumph currently and that if they were to make one they would have no competition. They really liked this idea that i proposed and said that if I could get enough votes for a hybrid case, that they would probably make one. So if you would like the Triumph to get a hybrid case then go to this website () and click vote.

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Motorola Triumph Hybrid case

Hybrid cases are what exactly? The case+holster for it?

Also, Its upsetting that otterbox will never make a case for it. I work in a machine shop and need something heavy duty, so totally voting in favor of this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

A hybrid case is a case with two parts. The first part usually consists of a soft rubber material and the second part is usually a plastic part to provide maximum protection. And otterbox may make one; however, they arn't any time soon.

I have been looking for a hybrid case for a while now. Can't seem to find one anywhere. Belkin Survivor are nice, but like Notter-Box, they don't make one for the Triumph. Definitely voting at the link for one.