Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By strabo231
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Motorola Triumph internal storage decreases

Hello,

I've had the Motorola Triumph for almost a year, but in the past month I keep getting a reminder on my status bar saying that I'm running low on internal storage. So I decided to see how much space I had (Settings > SD card & phone storage settings) so I decided to delete texts, emails, and apps which gives me more internal storage. But I also noticed that my internal storage continues to decrease! Idk why I keeps falling, for an example it says I have 38.29mb then I literally check 1 sec later and then it says 38.28mb and continues to fall. Soon my phone gives me a warning messaging saying that I don't have enough internal storage for text messages to be received. Idk what I can do, I've already deleted enough apps and moved the ones I can do my SD card.

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks
    hertz35

ROM
    Quattrimus CM9

Default Re: Motorola Triumph internal storage decreases

Quote Originally Posted by hertz35 View Post
    Hello,

I've had the Motorola Triumph for almost a year, but in the past month I keep getting a reminder on my status bar saying that I'm running low on internal storage. So I decided to see how much space I had (Settings > SD card & phone storage settings) so I decided to delete texts, emails, and apps which gives me more internal storage. But I also noticed that my internal storage continues to decrease! Idk why I keeps falling, for an example it says I have 38.29mb then I literally check 1 sec later and then it says 38.28mb and continues to fall. Soon my phone gives me a warning messaging saying that I don't have enough internal storage for text messages to be received. Idk what I can do, I've already deleted enough apps and moved the ones I can do my SD card.

Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks
    hertz35
    You need to clear your cache partition. That will really junk up your internal memory if you let it go untouched long enough.
    Kale Blossom likes this.

I noticed my log files keep expanding, no, exploding, and not auto deleting after a while. after I delete those, I have several hundred megs left again and I'm fine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:

i believe this is a known issue with the stock ROM

Sent from my Triumph using Android Central Forums