Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By droidnutt1130
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Jelly Bean on Triumph?(probably a stupid question)

I was wondering if there's a way to get jellybean on my Moto Triumph. I got the Nexus 7 and am loving jellybean. If so, I'd very much appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

If there is no way(not even a functional custom ROM of it) then that's ok, my phone still works, and I'm fine with that.

Thanks in advance!

Default Re: Jelly Bean on Triumph?(probably a stupid question)

There is definitley some on a custom rom. Also, there is a semi-functional version of ICS already avalible . Take note that there are several things not working even on the ICS rom, including the camera and HDMI output.

Cheers!
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Awww the camera is pretty important to me for work ;once I tried installing one of those roms and next day at work, boom needed the camera :-(

I'll stick it out but thanks for your reply!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    cm7,cm9

I would love to see jellybean on the triumph.That would make my year.The phone has really been descent with a custom ROM running on it,really impressed.I'm not ready to let the triumph go so come on jellybean.
    Kale Blossom likes this.

ROM
    MIUI

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:

That's weird because my friend has a Triumph and he says he got an update for ICS. He hasn't let anybody touch his phone though but from the look of his lock screen it looks legit. You should check for an update.

Are you serious? I'd like to hear more details if they really had ICS pushed to the Triumph. Or maybe they installed one of the ICS ports?

There are CM9 (ICS) and CM10 (JB) ROMs for the phone.The camera previews on both but won't save pictures without the use of a 3rd party app.