Making External Charging CASE?
Hey everyone, I just got a BRILLIANT idea!
I once saw these solar charging iphone/ipod touch cases way back when, which sort of inspired this idea.
I bought an external solar charger for my Intercept and have used it a few times with my Triumph.
Now the solar cell is messed up(it charges via USB only, let's just say that) and I dislike having to reboot my android to swap out batteries.
While I know it'd be no more than an extra couple of hours per charge of extra time to use my phone, that's a LOT in android time!
But I can't find any guides on taking a solar charger and modding the wires/battery/ies to become part of a case for a phone.
Anyone have any pointers or know of any good guides? I don't need it specifically for MY phone, the shape of the phone and all, I can work around that sort of thing, I just lack electrical knowledge.
And trust me, I can make my own case if need be(woot I can machine shizz!).
- By sandmunky in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2011, 04:41 PM
- By lovy in forum Thunderbolt AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 05-16-2011, 12:56 PM
- By MannyZ28 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 12Last Post: 07-25-2010, 02:57 PM
- By csierra72 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2010, 11:44 AM
- By akarol in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 41Last Post: 06-18-2010, 12:39 AM