I currently have the Optimus V and am thinking about getting a new VM phone on Black Friday.
    But I can't decide if I want this or the HTC One V.

Triumph:
    Pros:
    *Large Screen
    *Front facing camera (this is one of the main reasons I'm thinking about getting this phone)
    *fast processor
    Cons:
    *Price
    *reports of bad antenna

One V:
    Pros:
    *Beats audio
    *Price
    Cons:
    *No front facing camera
    *Smaller Screen

This is a what I think about both phones. What phone do you guys think I should buy?
    11-06-2012 07:42 PM
    Do you plan on rooting? rooting will fix the GPS on Triumph (no bad antenna) and at this time the Triumoh should be cheaper than a One V.
    The Triumph is very easy to root with Gingerbreak. I understand the One V is troublesome to root.
    The One V will give you ICS, while the Triumph you will get Froyo, but after rooting, you can get CM7 or CM9 loaded on it.
    I had a Triumph for a year on VM (loved it, ran CM7), but recently moved to Ting and bought a new phone.
    11-07-2012 12:45 PM
    Do you plan on rooting? rooting will fix the GPS on Triumph (no bad antenna) and at this time the Triumoh should be cheaper than a One V.
    The Triumph is very easy to root with Gingerbreak. I understand the One V is troublesome to root.
    The One V will give you ICS, while the Triumph you will get Froyo, but after rooting, you can get CM7 or CM9 loaded on it.
    I had a Triumph for a year on VM (loved it, ran CM7), but recently moved to Ting and bought a new phone.
    I intended on rooting either one

Sent from LG Optimis V w/ BobZhomes GB Rom
    11-07-2012 07:27 PM