- 51 Posts
- BobZhome's GB Rom
Should I upgrade to this phone?
I currently have the Optimus V and am thinking about getting a new VM phone on Black Friday.
But I can't decide if I want this or the HTC One V.
*Front facing camera (this is one of the main reasons I'm thinking about getting this phone)
*reports of bad antenna
*No front facing camera
This is a what I think about both phones. What phone do you guys think I should buy?
- 11-07-2012, 11:45 AM #2
- 10 Posts
Re: Should I upgrade to this phone?
Do you plan on rooting? rooting will fix the GPS on Triumph (no bad antenna) and at this time the Triumoh should be cheaper than a One V.
The Triumph is very easy to root with Gingerbreak. I understand the One V is troublesome to root.
The One V will give you ICS, while the Triumph you will get Froyo, but after rooting, you can get CM7 or CM9 loaded on it.
I had a Triumph for a year on VM (loved it, ran CM7), but recently moved to Ting and bought a new phone.
- By plcd22 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2012, 09:01 PM
- By b.roid in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2012, 11:08 AM
- By apple sauce in forum T-Mobile Optimus TReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2010, 11:18 PM
- By Alvin in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2010, 02:11 AM
- By Willy in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 06-02-2010, 08:07 PM