- 21 Posts
Internal storage mysteriously diminishing
Pretty recently I noticed my internal memory was staying at about 30-35. I tried clearing a few things & even deleted some stuff in hopes of freeing more (I already use a task manager for running programs & I always immediately move ALL of my programs to SD card), but still didn't help much at all. Then in last few days my internal has even gotten alot less. I haven't added anything else and I've made sure to clear every cache I can find in my programs. Even when I start my phone it only has approximately 22free now. What is my best way to fix this problem?
- 05-07-2013, 04:32 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Internal storage mysteriously diminishing
It's a regular problem with the MT, I've found that it's the 3G, apparently one of your apps is downloading in the background to temp memory. I've found that if you switch the airplane mode on you dont have the problem AND your battery life improves ridiculously. If you wanna see which apps are doing the autostart in the background, I've found GO Taskmanager to be awesome, it shows you the 'user processes' auto starting apps and there's a Clear all that shuts down everything that isnt a system app. Hella useful.
- By onelegchair in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-27-2013, 04:21 PM
- By Goodness in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2010, 12:21 PM
- By Cory Streater in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 13Last Post: 04-21-2010, 03:52 PM
- By xorg in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2010, 10:29 AM
- By TofuScream in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2009, 10:24 PM