charger disconnected message

Lancer033

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
how do you get rid of that stupid message telling you to unplug your charger everyt ^&*% time the you unplug the phone??? Maybe the 1st 3 or 4 dozen times it was okay, but at this point i've figured it out and it's annoying.

Currently on Apex 2.0 RC1, last ROM that didn't have it was Liberty, and i might switch back if i can't get rid of it.

greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine flashes on screen for a second or two, then goes away by itself. I don't see it as anything I would call annoying. Are you saying that your messages stays there?

Lancer033

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
no, it's only there for a few seconds....i just find it pointless and annoying. My car dock is semi-permenantly wired into my car's electirical system and the media dock is sititng on my night stand and plugged in behind my bed where i can't reach it, so no, i'm not going to pull out my bed every morning to save $0.03 on my electrical bill.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Just like in gaming, how many times to do I need to be asked if Im sure I want to overwrite data to save, why else would I be saving? Anyway I feel your pain OP and yes, Liberty had a plus for me cuz it didnt give me a message. Neither does cm7.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
how do you get rid of that stupid message telling you to unplug your charger everyt ^&*% time the you unplug the phone??? Maybe the 1st 3 or 4 dozen times it was okay, but at this point i've figured it out and it's annoying.

Currently on Apex 2.0 RC1, last ROM that didn't have it was Liberty, and i might switch back if i can't get rid of it.

Lol!! Complaining about this is like saying I don't like cows that MOO..
LOL..you made my day..ha ha ha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lancer033

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
not really....Cows Moo because that's just what they do. Android on its on doesn't have that message, it's just something added by motorola, so i'd rather not see it.

OldBaldy66

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site

simply freeze/ rename global unplugged.

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
This is a real pain for me too, at one point it would freeze on the screen and block the display. What bugs me the most is that the energy consumption of the charger is almost nothing. For that matter, if it was a real problem they could design a charger that shut down when the phone was unplugged. That would be really green instead of appearing feel good green. We all know that 99.9% of us leave our chargers plugged in anyway. I let my car run with the air conditioning for an extra 10 seconds while I wait for the display to clear just to get back to using my phone again. Wait, I am going to leave the flood lights on all day too, just to get even.

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm really surprised this even annoys anyone. I barely even notice it. It is there for maybe 1-2 seconds. It might annoy me if it sat on the screen for a while, but 1-2 seconds is hardly noticeable.

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I might add that it, the unplug to be green message, conveniently always covers the caller ID screen when you unplug to answer the phone.

supascience

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
I find it very annoying too. Instead of people questioning why just post an answer if you have it ...otherwise stfu. Many know of the charging port becoming loose, well this coupled with a need to use the phone while connected to a charge due to a low battery can result in a truly horrible experiences with the the message continually popping on and off several times a minute....so yes people can have a good reason to want to do this regardless of your user exsprience!

jcarlosfox

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I find it very annoying too. Instead of people questioning why just post an answer if you have it ...otherwise stfu. Many know of the charging port becoming loose, well this coupled with a need to use the phone while connected to a charge due to a low battery can result in a truly horrible experiences with the the message continually popping on and off several times a minute....so yes people can have a good reason to want to do this regardless of your user exsprience!

As stated above:

simply freeze or rename: global unplugged

chowderdick

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Why the hell are there so many morons replying that they don't see the problem with the message... IF YOU DON'T MIND IT THEN WHY ARE YOU LEAVING A REPLY?!?!?

My god, people are dumb.

I have a lousy charger connection, and when I use the phone while it is plugged in, I constantly get this message... it's ponderously annoying.

And the guy who keeps replying "simply freeze/ rename global unplugged" - give me a break.... maybe you and ten other people on the planet know how to do this... be helpful, not annoying.

MORONS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

bob obob

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for saying what I felt. Now I don't need to be "the bad guy"

So ... anyone care to share a NON-root solution?
VZW Droid X.
I use a supplemental battery when I'm out for my exercise walks, and unless it's totally topped up (which only lasts half an hour) this pop-up is constant. And By constant I mean there is never even one full second when it's not on screen. I've read it, I know what it says and what it means, and it's totally unnecessary for me to EVER see it again.

Why the hell are there so many morons replying that they don't see the problem with the message... IF YOU DON'T MIND IT THEN WHY ARE YOU LEAVING A REPLY?!?!?

My god, people are dumb.

I have a lousy charger connection, and when I use the phone while it is plugged in, I constantly get this message... it's ponderously annoying.

And the guy who keeps replying "simply freeze/ rename global unplugged" - give me a break.... maybe you and ten other people on the planet know how to do this... be helpful, not annoying.

MORONS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance