been on Gingerbread for a little bit...

DracoRiddler

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
im on the hacked gingerbread looking into possibly trying custom roms. getting bored
any ideas? I really like go launcher. Just basicly wanta keep my Wireless tehter and gain some speed. or should I just leave it be?

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
im on the hacked gingerbread looking into possibly trying custom roms. getting bored
any ideas? I really like go launcher. Just basicly wanta keep my Wireless tehter and gain some speed. or should I just leave it be?

How are you getting wireless tether?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Just wireless Tether beta app

Nice, I couldn't get that to work for me, I'll give it another shot this weekend. ;-)
Oh by the way Rom Manager has a plethora of Roms for the DX.. check it out. Drew Garrens Roms are decent.

DracoRiddler

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I used the zip file created to unlock tether. Havent had problems.

I was playing in rom Manager, I didnt find alot of roms let alone rom manager sorta scares me, never worked well for me. I paid for it out of the market installed it and well 4.0 keeps telling me to buy it. Could boot into recovery but Droid 2 Recovery Boot that I used to get to gingerbread works great.... still loads after EVERY restart :(

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I used the zip file created to unlock tether. Havent had problems.

I was playing in rom Manager, I didnt find alot of roms let alone rom manager sorta scares me, never worked well for me. I paid for it out of the market installed it and well 4.0 keeps telling me to buy it. Could boot into recovery but Droid 2 Recovery Boot that I used to get to gingerbread works great.... still loads after EVERY restart :(

Look in the rootzwiki.com forums, there's a thread w/ ALL the roms available for the DX. I think I know which zip file your talking about, ill flash it and let you know.