whats the proper way?

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
i have a droidx rotted (z4) running 2.340 wanna upgrade but forgot what to do (ive been overseas in miltary) so thats why i havent done it yet computer was not with me....i do have titanium and was wondering if someone could either give me a step by step or a link dont wanna have to reinstall everything over again....thanks in advance and god bless

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
i want me some ginger love :)

Get the TBH(team blackhat)app and upgrade to the two part. 588 zip then go up to the. 596 zip and ul be on the latest GB build without losing your root. Follow all directions to a T and ul be fine. But grab the Froyo .sbf just in case

Sent from the X of B

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
i have a droidx rotted (z4) running 2.340 wanna upgrade but forgot what to do (ive been overseas in miltary) so thats why i havent done it yet computer was not with me....i do have titanium and was wondering if someone could either give me a step by step or a link dont wanna have to reinstall everything over again....thanks in advance and god bless

There's an all in one (no two part neeeded) update that will put you on gingerbread from ANY firmware in the TeamBlackHat app, you'll have to Google the app though, currently not in the Market.
Could be found at WWW.DroidWorld.com

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk