Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    874 Global Posts
    ROM
    Decks

Default I'm on .605 ota.

I'm on the .605 ota and was wondering how do I get my DX Rooted again. Anyone has success with this?

Global Posts
    1,465 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB Beta 2

Default Re: I'm on .605 ota.

There is a one click method available...you can find this stuff in Google with the right search terms
    One-Click Root for Stock Gingerbread (Droid X, Droid 3, Droid X2, Cliq and Cliq 2) [From the Forums]
    Yea, I'm still rockin' a Gnex. The signal strength/quality sucks, but hey, it's not two years old yet.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    874 Global Posts
    ROM
    Decks

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy357 View Post
    There is a one click method available...you can find this stuff in Google with the right search terms
    One-Click Root for Stock Gingerbread (Droid X, Droid 3, Droid X2, Cliq and Cliq 2) [From the Forums]
    That link said to beware if you took the ota. I did take it that's why i wanted to know if there was anything else.

Global Posts
    1,465 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB Beta 2

I rooted the OTA with it, its fine to use
    Yea, I'm still rockin' a Gnex. The signal strength/quality sucks, but hey, it's not two years old yet.

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM4DXGB, Stock Rooted,

Agreed. I initially took the two part rooted and eventually SBFed back to Froyo, took the OTA and used the one click root posted here and it worked just fine.
    "In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move." ~ D.N.A.