I'm posting this solid build that I've recently flashed and it's impressive. A lot of goodies in this one. Take a peek. :-)
(Not mine, just sharing)!!
0. GB Kernel support! I have flashed this over top of .602 - this is the base you need to get to before flashing this - if you don't do that first, you are looking at a full SBF - remember to wipe data also before leaving recovery!
1. 2.3.7 is the Android version
2. When data is toggled via statusbar or settings - turn off data icon
3. Added to options - change low battery level warnings
4. Added to options - screen off cpu setting - SHOULD be quicker than an app, since it's at framework level - this means maybe using 125 as low slot when before was not possible
5. Add 1% battery increments - if powered off/into recovery for long period of time - battery might be within 9% tolerance of correct when rebooted, depending on drain (possible issues correctly reading extended batteries) -
NOTE: If you install a theme that replaces battery icons - you may lose the 1% in the status bar, but should still show on lockscreen. You might also see green icons if the theme does not include ALL images at 1% increments - that is an issue with the theme you have chosen
6. Ability to move clock to center of status bar (any long status messages will 'overlay' over the clock - known issue)
7. Sense-style lockscreen (courtesy CM)
8. I'm sure other CM enhancements that I haven't even noticed, but you will
1. Camera freeze on zoom using on screen controls - Workaround: (turn on zoom with volume keys, then use the volume up down to zoom)
Feel free to mirror and share the links!
I have a list of testers to thank, thank you all very much for your help and feedback .. If I forgot you .. tell me and I will make it RIGHT:
And SPECIAL PROPS to cyanogen for the very solid CM7 base, and cvpcs and RevNumbers for their work on 2nd-init and GB-kernel - without them, this would not be possible!