ICS Port!

wan2run

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I have no plans to move on from the X so I'm glad for this. Although it needs to be a little more refined before I'll load...

fakiesk8r333

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been running it since beta 2 and it is awesome. Ie also flashes a mod that enables the on screen buttons and it is a dream. Only small issues outside of the ones mentioned in the op.

Sent from my DROIDX

Skis X

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
This build is GREAT!! Thanks for passing this along jersey. Thanks goes out to the DEVS for sure, they are up to build 1.12.30 (2.1.1).

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Whoa Samsung Vader makes an appearance! lol whats up man
Yes both the Encounter and ICS builds of MIUI are rocking hardcore lately. The only issue I have now is that theres so many devs involved its difficult to thank them all,lol this one builds this one shares this one ports this one mods....at least were down to two ROMS for now

jsharp

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Two questions. Going from MIUI 1.10.21 to the newest 1.12.30 do i need to delete my data or is cashe enough? Second question, can i flash from a reboot, holding the down button at the blue light. When I try to reboot into cwr my phone will not reboot?

Sithlrdvad

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
Whoa Samsung Vader makes an appearance! lol whats up man
Yes both the Encounter and ICS builds of MIUI are rocking hardcore lately. The only issue I have now is that theres so many devs involved its difficult to thank them all,lol this one builds this one shares this one ports this one mods....at least were down to two ROMS for now

What up man!

Sorry been gone playing with the new toy...using the X mainly as my "mp3 player" but using this ICS ROM...pretty good I might add.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Two questions. Going from MIUI 1.10.21 to the newest 1.12.30 do i need to delete my data or is cashe enough? Second question, can i flash from a reboot, holding the down button at the blue light. When I try to reboot into cwr my phone will not reboot?

Dude which build? Theres the DEfy and GAlnet(Switzerland) 1.12.30 now o_O (and now ENcounterICS ???) just landed from MArs here guys.... so yup I'm behind on MIUI.

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
yes the defyX is on 1.12.30 and so is the ICS version but that is on build 3 so far. Follow the OP instructions for the ROM you chose is the best advice.

Sent from the X of B

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
It is always worth flashing lol.
Built in scripts, Control Panel app returns baked in, and a long list of things I cannot remember. Just check the rootzwiki OP since I cant link to it right now..haaa jk
http://rootzwiki.com/topic/12588-rom-galnet-miui-ics-216-stable-for-droid-x/page__pid__370691__st__400#entry370691

Sent from the X of B

Last edited:

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Its working for some, not for others. I always by habit automatically set it to 8mp and Superfine and never had issues.

I just set it to install default which is 6mp/Fine and they are blurry. Never bothers me myself cuz I can max out at 8mp/Superfine and it works perfectly

Sent from the X of B

Last edited: