best governor

Evo10

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm running the latest version of Miui on my DX and was wondering what you guys think the best governor choice would be. I'm currently using smartassv2. All input is much appreciated!

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for reminding me about the governors, I totally forgot with the whacky week that was Beans' ICS update this week lol gona drop out QCA and run the govs and see what's what. Hopefully I'll get to post results later.

Im going to go thru Bootmenu to activate which I assume is what you're doing. Might mean something, might not.

Evo10

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for reminding me about the governors, I totally forgot with the whacky week that was Beans' ICS update this week lol gona drop out QCA and run the govs and see what's what. Hopefully I'll get to post results later.

Im going to go thru Bootmenu to activate which I assume is what you're doing. Might mean something, might not.
Yeah I went through boot menu. And there's a lot of governors i was surprised

jerseyboy357

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Well now that everything is fixed and the update is out I like the looks of sticking with smartassv2
Seems the OC/vsel values hold pretty well and no deep sleep issues

Evo10

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Well now that everything is fixed and the update is out I like the looks of sticking with smartassv2
Seems the OC/vsel values hold pretty well and no deep sleep issues
Yeah haven't had one reboot on it so far or deep sleep. Overall its working very well

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma