can't select anything when rebooting into recovery.

TurboCam

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Hi.

I just rerooted my DX today. I haven't been rooted for a long, long time! Back in the foryo days, I played with some roms and other customizations.

Well, I successfully rooted my DX today and I was checking things out with the DX boostrap app. Forst I noticed that the phone wouldn't reboot into recovery unless i unchecked "usb debugging." that took a few battery pulls to figure out.

Then, once I got the phone to boot into recovery, I could use the volume up/down rockers to choose an item from the menu, but then I had no way to actually select the action I wanted. nothing seems to work. The camera button used to be the buttonto press, but that didn't do anything. the home and power buttons just turn the screen on/off.

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Evo10

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi.

I just rerooted my DX today. I haven't been rooted for a long, long time! Back in the foryo days, I played with some roms and other customizations.

Well, I successfully rooted my DX today and I was checking things out with the DX boostrap app. Forst I noticed that the phone wouldn't reboot into recovery unless i unchecked "usb debugging." that took a few battery pulls to figure out.

Then, once I got the phone to boot into recovery, I could use the volume up/down rockers to choose an item from the menu, but then I had no way to actually select the action I wanted. nothing seems to work. The camera button used to be the buttonto press, but that didn't do anything. the home and power buttons just turn the screen on/off.

What am I doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Well you shouldn't be using DX bootstrap. You should be using d2 bootstrap idk if that has anything to do with not being able to select anything though.