Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By df79transam
  • 1 Post By df79transam
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wanting to go back stock, unroot

I wanna go back bone stock and unroot my dx, I used the droid 3 one click method if that helps. Appreciate your help.

Global Posts
    1,465 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB Beta 2

Default Re: Wanting to go back stock, unroot

Just flash the 602 sbf. This will eliminate root and bring you back to stock blur. Back up what you dont want to lose to your SD. Here is my copy of the .sbf file you need to do so. Grab RSD lite and the Moto drivers and make sure they are installed on the pc you are going to use before you sbf.

602.sbf - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
    Yea, I'm still rockin' a Gnex. The signal strength/quality sucks, but hey, it's not two years old yet.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Boy thanks jerseyboy, you helped me last time when I get wanted to put that crt animation on my dx, and I've loved it ever since. Been a while since I sbf'd my phone but it'll give me something to do this weekend after I get off from work today. Thanks again for your help jerseyboy.
    jerseyboy357 likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I tried sbfing my phone last night, I tried downloading rsd lite off of the team black app in bought, rsd lite 5.5, tried installing it on my computer, windows XP home edition, and I forget the error message, something about not on the network, but it wouldn't install, also downloaded the moto drivers from the app as will. So I found rsd lite 4.9 and it did install but it won't recognize my phone when plugged in and in bootloader mode. I'm ready to throw this phone on the floor and stomp it. Please help,

Global Posts
    1,465 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth JB Beta 2

run rsd lite as administrator
    Yea, I'm still rockin' a Gnex. The signal strength/quality sucks, but hey, it's not two years old yet.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I got the thing to work, I think it was my computer, it's old, thanks jerseyboy
    jerseyboy357 likes this.