Droid x flashed to straight talk

ooMOSSBERGoo

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
ok I've been trying to find out how to flash my old droid x to straight talk for my son it's his birthday Tuesday the 7 . Can't seem to find it because I'm new I guess but it has been done so my real question is is there anyone who would be willing to take 30or 40 donation to team viewer flash please please help if you can green dot money pak is ready and PayPal please let me know if you can help again.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

ooMOSSBERGoo

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I also have all things need to do this I just don't know how to do it myself if anyone knows how to use cdma flashing software paid package 1 I well let you use to if you can help

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

lanier420

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't belive the droid x can be flashed to straight talk. The droid x uses cdma networks like virizon sprint virgin etc. Straight talk uses GSM networks like at&t and t-mobile. Correct me if wrong. Hope this helps

happidancer

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Straight Talk uses the CDMA towers of Verizon, as well as GSM towers. They work over either network, depending on your phone.

I want to flash or unlock my phone to Straight Talk. All I really need is the IMEI number. I do not have an IMEI number listed on my Droid X model #MB810 for Verizon under "Settings". I have also tried #06#, but that doesn?t help. I have the MEID HEX number, but that is a 14 digit number, so its not an IMEI # which is 15 or 16 digits. What can I do to get an IMEI number to unlock my phone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair