need help finding a page on my droid x

Denise Hoskinson

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
At one point I came across a place on my phone that showed different sessions and it said if you don't recognize some of them to delete the ones you didn't know. I can't find that again. also my roaming warning keeps blinking off and on at the top of my phone. Also once a day usually in the early morning hours I get a notification that my login to facebook failed. I don't know where that is coming from either lol any suggestions especially for the first question please

Thank You

can email me at Dchef45@aol.com

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you referring to different sessions of Facebook? The easiest thing to do is to log in on Facebook on your desktop or laptop. Click on the downward arrowhead at the upper right corner of the screen, then click Settings. Select Security, then click on Active Sessions. You can now look at all of your active Facebook sessions, and end any of them that you don't recognize by clicking End Activity.

Not sure why you're getting a notification on your phone that your Facebook login failed. Are you able to login to the Facebook app without any problem? If so, then it might be some other app on your phone that also tries to access Facebook. Check if there are any preinstalled apps from Motorola like a Social Hub or something like that, whose purpose is to consolidate all of your social networks like Facebook or Twitter into one place. An app like that might be trying to log in with an out-of-date password.

Actually, just found this support page describing the Droid X's Social Network function, which is like what I just described above. That's probably what is causing the login failure. https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/48488